Sending score to client scoreboard

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Sending score to client scoreboard

On one of meskalin's old post it mentions some good information about gamecontroller although, I seem to be a tad bit confused on how the time/scoring works and how it is sent to the client, Currently im working with "DDRace" , based off DDnet, and its a simple race/blocking server, when you fished a race you get your time set and you can view it in scoreboard, what i'd like is, How could i change the code so it wouldn't display time, rather display something else like an integer value (Block score), i already did a small scoring system for blocks saved into the character called "m_BlockPoints". (Yes i'm trying to do something like DDWar), Yes i tried looking into it myself but DDnet has added lots of files like teams.cpp and file_score.cpp, and etc... It seems to be throwing me off course. (After reading them and knowing the true cause of my error, this isnt the "BrainRape" issue anymore) - Edit after knowing its gametype

PS: Okay Wow haha, dunno why this always happens but after i ask a question on development, i seem to acquire the answer myself after a while lol gratefully sorry.

PPS: Okay, i guess i can still ask for assistance, im now able to add on to my score although, its weird because its still in "timeframe" (Sorry dunno what to call this ^^), Where it shows 00:00, so like, if i have 3 points then my time/score is 13:39

PPPS: Ahh, im thinking maybe it has something to do with the gametype? Because DDnets client, scoreboard checks gametype or am i wrong, its 8:48 over here in USA, Florida so yea i guess you guys are sleeping as it says its 2:28AM for you guys, i'll wait till next day

PPPPS: Sorry for the amount of post im doing, okay it seems ive came to a fix, although DDnet has too much hardcoded crap, So if i change the Gametypes name to whatever else, the whole prediction breaks and everything is just not looking cute (Ingame), The scoreboard and everything is fixed (Client side), and i can see the scoring i implemented but, Yea like i said, the game tunes or whatever is broken, the grenade prediction is weird, you cant even see it lol its just a mess

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Rootkitee () aus folgendem Grund: Multi post concatenated