[Discussion] New Maps in 0.6.0

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• [Discussion] New Maps in 0.6.0

With this topic I would like to open a discussion about the new 0.6.0 teeworlds maps.

In my oppinion, the new ctf2 map and the new ctf4 map are not as good as the old one.

But first of all, let's talk about ctf2:

The old ctf2 map was kept as simple as possiple. In the new version of the ctf2 map, the desing is just too much. What I am trying to say is that the scatches on the map are irritating and the longer middle part of it changed the movement of it quite a lot. I think the old map was a lot better, from the gameplay side of view and of the design side.

Now ctf4:

Ctf4 was one of the most played maps in teeworlds, so why should it get taken out? The new ctf4 is completely different. It is not based on the old ctf4, thats why I think it should be called ctf8 and not ctf4. I know the devs don't realy care about instagib, but ctf4 is, will always be, and was the mostly played instagib map. I am saying please to teeworlds to call the 0.6.0 ctf4 map ctf8 and call the old map ctf4 again. The new map is just Bad, it has no movement at all without a rocket and it is not playable against dyn cam players for static cam players. Please change it back !

Now in General:

When I open up teeworlds 0.6 and I am joining into a new server with a new map, I am starting to thing: 'Am I in a grafis showroom?' The answer to this is obvously no but I am straight away starting to fell and think that! - This is not good. The grafics are irretating as said!

Teeworlds:

The 0.6.0 release is great but please give teeworlds the old standart maps back !

with kind regards
      The Pro ''

weiterlesen

• I agree when you say they shouldn't have replaced the old maps. Especially ctf4 was great for instagib.
      I've had a short look into the new ones and i definitely like the new design/style. But as you say the gameplay is very different. Anyhow I cannot say right now wether it is worse or better.
      I've compared the old an new tilesets and it seems to me that the old maps should generally be compatible. If not I'm sure someone will remake them.
    • Haha..

When Sushi said about it before 0.6 come, i knew people would start crying because of that map (ctf4) !!!!

But guys, u dont even tried playing there and say "the map isnt good"...

Ofc they are changing, its a new version... they are trying new things... and they have to do.

And the players from that map, played Only that map, any other map to them were bad or something like this...

U are adicted to that gameplay (this isnt cool)...

xD

AND for Ur Happiness, have the old version from ctf4 with the new tiles (yes, in old style .. same game play... )

so, stop crying... =(

-> Quote
      Teelevision Said : "I've compared the old an new tilesets and it seems to me that the old maps should generally be compatible. If not I'm sure someone will remake them. "

Yes, they are remaking. They are editing all again ( some races made by fisico, ubuntu and others .... but the own mappers have to change it.... ) .

Sushi said he has to remake all maps from "teerace" server again. So..
      :D
      =3

----> Ryomou Wins !!!! Flawless Victory !!!!

:w: <-- WTF ! looks like my skin !!! O.o

Support me: visit my Youtube channel ! Subscribe !

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von ryomou hentai girl ()